Term of Service
Roadside Nationwide is a service call referral agency. We do not perform direct roadside service or lockout/locksmith services. We refer the calls to third party providers. By using our call service you agree to not hold Roadside Nationwide, and it's owner/operator responsible or liable for any errors, willful or negligent acts done by the third party providers of services.
Payment / Refund terms
Payment / Refund terms
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL INVOICES sent by SMS PAYMENT REQUEST MUST BE PAID BEFORE THE WORK STARTS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL SERVICE FOR ANY WORK THAT IS NOT PAID FOR IN FULL WITHIN 1 HOUR OF CALLING TO REQUEST SERVICE.
- Roadside Nationwide Charges and NON -Refundable fee for all service calls of $20
- All prices are quoted in American dollars are exclusive of GST unless specified.
- All invoices are to be processed as per the schedule via your preferred method of payment
- Receipt of payment is deemed as acceptance of the price quoted.
- Roadside Nationwide reserves the right to negotiate and refund appropriate portions of the amount paid by the customer towards the requested service. If you cancel your order after making the service request, but the work has not commenced, we will negotiate and refund the appropriate portions of the refund of the payment that you have already made.
- Roadside Nationwide is not responsible for refunds from third party service providers.
- If the order is cancelled after the commencement of work, no refund will be given. All cancellations must be received in writing and can be sent via regular SMS text or email. Telephone requests on cancellations will not be accepted if not followed up by an SMS text.
- For minor or one-off works, payments need to be made either in advance or as per the terms mentioned in the invoice/proposal. If you require any changes to the terms, you must inform us in writing (Text accepted) within one hour of the receipt of the same.
- If you are late with a payment or have any queries regarding the Invoice, please contact Roadside Nationwide immediately on receiving the invoice or Text or email.
- All communications/correspondences is generally done via phone, Text SMS. It is the client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses and current SMS phone number.